Join the Edmonton Chapter of the ACFE
The mandate of the Edmonton Chapter is to support its members through ongoing professional development, and by facilitating networking opportunities for fraud professionals and new members. Membership is open to all who have an interest in the prevention, detection and deterrence of fraud. Your membership enables the Edmonton Chapter to continue to grow and provide cost-efficient, highly specialized professional development sessions by industry experts. Your membership provides several benefits including:
- Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits and maintain your Certified Fraud Examiner designation, or other professional designation, through professional development sessions
- Increase your knowledge on fraud prevention, detection and deterrence methods
- Meet and network with colleagues and be part of the fraud examiner community
- Receive membership discounts on professional development sessions
- Begin your career by joining a group of industry professionals
Membership Rates Chapter membership: $45 Student membership: $25 Support the Edmonton Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and become a member.